BioPreserv offers studies and proposes its services through a microbiological and analytical laboratory, as well as with an in-depth knowledge of regulatory affairs. Control fully the quality of your products and improve your production processes.
Our areas of expertise are cosmetics, detergents and architectural materials. Depending on your specific problems, we also offer assistance in other application areas (please consult us).
- Perform audits of "good manufacturing processes" and "industrial hygiene" : microbiological and regulatory competence.
- Verify your end-products and raw materials : competence in microbiology and chemistry.
- Assure your regulatory approach : legislation and regulatory competence.
- Formulate your R&D samples : competence in regulatory affairs and in formulation.
- Develop the technical support for your strategic customers : competence in formulation, chemistry and microbiology.
- Validate the efficacy of a product using independent laboratory tests : competence in physical chemistry and microbiology.
- Propose post-production microbiological and chemical controls : competence in microbiology and chemistry.
- Perform industrial hygiene audits for your customers : microbiological competence and expertise in auditing.
You are a manufacturer of biocides. With BioPreserv,
- Carry out industrial hygiene audits for your customers through the use of an independent laboratory.
- Smooth out peaks in activity by running efficacy testing via an independent laboratory.
- Evaluate the efficacy of key ingredients destined for the development of new products or for regulatory registration (Biocide Regulation BPR)
- Assist your customers in the reformulation of finished products with the expertise of an independent laboratory.
Cosmetic products responsibility
You are a developer, manufacturer, retailer or a sales organisation. With BioPreserv,
- Secure your Product Information File (Cosmetic Dossier) ; "pre-packaged" or "customised" devlopment, and registration of your products on the CPNP notification portal : competence and expertise in legislation and regulatory affairs.
- Perform "Good Manufacturing Practice" audits (GMP standard ISO 22716) : competence in regulatory affairs / simplification / operator awareness / action plans.
- Develop your R&D prototypes via a CIR qualified independent laboratory : competence in regulatory affairs and formulation.
- Verify your end products and raw materials under GLP conditions : competence in microbiology and physical chemistry