CIR 2017-19 approval
ISO 9001 certified
BioPreserv offers studies and proposes its services through a microbiological and analytical laboratory, as well as with an in-depth knowledge of regulatory affairs. Control fully the quality of your products and improve your production processes.
Control fully the quality of your products and improve your production processes. Our areas of expertise are cosmetics, detergents, architectural materials and veterinary products . Depending on your specific problems, we also offer assistance in other application areas.
- Perform audits of "industrial hygiene" : microbiological competence.
- Verify your end-products and raw materials : competence in microbiology and chemistry.
- Assure your regulatory approach : regulatory competence.
- Formulate your R&D samples : competence in formulation.
- Develop the technical support for your customers : competence in chemistry and microbiology.
- Validate the efficacy of a product by independent laboratory tests : competence in chemistry, physical chemistry and microbiology.
- Propose post-production microbiological and chemical controls : competence in microbiology and chemistry.
- Perform industrial hygiene audits for your customers : microbiological competence and expertise in auditing.
- Smooth out peaks in activity by running efficacy testing via an independent laboratory.
- Evaluate the efficacy of key ingredients destined for the development of new products or for regulatory registration (Biocide Regulation BPR)
- Assist your customers in the formulation of finished products with the expertise of an independent laboratory.
Cosmetic products responsibility
You are a developer, manufacturer, retailer or a sales organisation. With BioPreserv,
- Secure your Product Information File (Cosmetic Dossier) ; "pre-packaged" or "customised" devlopment, and registration of your products on the CPNP notification portal : competence and expertise in legislation and regulatory affairs.
- Optimize your R&D prototypes via a CIR qualified independent laboratory : competence in regulatory affairs, chemistry and microbiology.
- Verify your end products and raw materials under GLP conditions : competence in microbiology and physical chemistry